Computershare Trust Company, N.A. serves as our stock transfer agent. Computershare maintains shareholder records, disburses and reinvests dividends, replaces dividend checks, transfers shares for ownership changes, and issues and holds shares on your behalf in book-entry form.
Contact our transfer agent directly with account inquiries or requests:
Computershare customer service representatives are available for questions 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday, on any day the New York Stock Exchange is open.
Email: Through Computershare Investor Centre website under Contact Us.
Written Requests: Computershare, P.O. Box 43078, Providence, RI 02940-3078
Overnight Deliveries: Computershare, 250 Royall Street, Mailstop 1-A, Canton, MA 02021
Online Account Access
PNC offers registered shareholders online capabilities through Computershare Investor Centre.
- View your account balance and transaction history
- Change your address
- Change dividend reinvestment options
- Enroll in our Dividend Reinvestment and Stock Purchase Plan
- Sign up for direct deposit of your PNC dividends
- Sell eligible shares
- View or print statements and tax forms, and more
Direct Deposit of PNC Dividends
Receive your PNC cash dividends faster and more securely by having them electronically deposited directly to the checking or savings account you specify on the dividend payment date of each quarter.
Enroll in Direct Deposit
- Complete the Authorization for Electronic Direct Deposit form located on the back of your quarterly dividend check advice.
- Mail it to the address listed on the bottom of the form.
Your general inquiries and comments are always welcome.
The PNC Financial Services Group
One PNC Plaza, 28th Floor
249 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-2707