- Founded in 1976, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Station Casinos is the premier provider of gaming and entertainment for residents of the Las Vegas metropolitan area.
- The Station Casinos franchise includes eight major gaming and entertainment complexes and five smaller casinos. The Company owns and operates Palace Station Hotel & Casino, Boulder Station Hotel & Casino, Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel, Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino, Sunset Station Hotel & Casino, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Fiesta Rancho Casino & Hotel, The Fiesta Henderson Hotel & Casino, the Wildfire Casino the Wild Wild West Gambling Hall & Hotel, the Magic Star Casino and the Gold Rush Casino. The Company also owns a 50 percent interest in, and operates, Barley's Casino & Brewery, Green Valley Ranch Station Casino and The Greens located in Henderson, Nevada.
- Station Casinos also manages the Thunder Valley Casino in Placer County, California, which is owned by the United Auburn Indian Community. The Company has also entered into development and management agreements with the Federated Indians of Graton Rancheria to develop and manage a gaming and entertainment facility in Sonoma County, California, the North Fork Mono Rancheria for a gaming and entertainment facility in Madera, California, the Mechoopda Indian Tribe of Chico Rancheria for a facility near Chico, California and the Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of Pottawatomi Indians (commonly known as the Gun Lake Tribe) for a gaming and entertainment facility in Bradley, Michigan.
- The Company reported net revenues of $1.1 billion for fiscal 2005, and employs approximately 14,000 team members.
- Station Casinos pioneered and developed the "local's" gaming market in Las Vegas and caters primarily to people who live and work in the area. The Company prides itself on providing a complete, high-value gaming and entertainment experience with unparalleled convenience, high quality assets, unique gaming products, personalized customer service, and consistency in execution.
- The Company operates the two most valued brands in the Las Vegas local's market. A typical "Station" offers a full compliment of gaming options including 2,000-3,000 gaming devices, a full array of table games, a race and sports book, several hundred guest rooms, several full-service restaurants, fast-food outlets, movie theaters, live entertainment venues, child-care services, an arcade, and covered parking.
- The Fiesta brand caters to a more value conscious customer and offers the same convenience, customer service, fun environment, loose slots and great food as a “Station”, but on a smaller scale.
- In 2005 and 2006, Station Casinos was named by Fortune Magazine as one of the Top 100 Companies to Work For.
- More than 80 percent of the population base in the Las Vegas metropolitan area lives within a 5-mile radius of one of the Company’s facilities.
- The Station Casinos Boarding Pass, the Company’s player rewards program, allows customers to earn points for slot and table game play at any of its properties and redeem them for merchandise, food, lodging, movie passes, child-care, concert tickets, and other events at any of its properties.
- Station Casinos owns or controls the largest portfolio of undeveloped gaming-entitled real property in Las Vegas metropolitan area.
©2012 Station Casinos LLC All rights reserved.