Section 13.03 Communication by Holders of Notes with Other Holders of Notes.
Holders may communicate pursuant to TIA § 312(b) with other Holders with respect to their rights under this Indenture or the
Notes. The Company, any Guarantor, the Trustee, the Registrar and anyone else shall have the protection of TIA § 312(c).
Section 13.04 Certificate and Opinion as to Conditions Precedent.
Upon any request or application by the Company to the Trustee to take any action under this Indenture (except that no Opinion of Counsel shall
be delivered upon the initial authentication and delivery of the Notes on the Issue Date) the Company shall furnish to the Trustee:
(1) an Officers Certificate in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to the Trustee (which must include the
statements set forth in Section 13.05 hereof) stating that, in the opinion of the signers, all conditions precedent and covenants, if any, provided for in this Indenture relating to the proposed action have been satisfied; and
(2) an Opinion of Counsel in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to the Trustee (which must include the statements set
forth in Section 13.05 hereof) stating that, in the opinion of such counsel, all such conditions precedent and covenants have been satisfied. Such counsel may rely on representations, warranties and certificates of other Persons as to matters
of fact, and may qualify the Opinion of Counsel with customary assumptions and exceptions.
Section 13.05 Statements
Required in Certificate or Opinion.
Each certificate or opinion with respect to compliance with a condition or covenant provided for
in this Indenture (other than a certificate provided pursuant to TIA § 314(a)(4)) must comply with the provisions of TIA § 314(e) and must include:
(1) a statement that the Person making such certificate or opinion has read such covenant or condition;
(2) a brief statement as to the nature and scope of the examination or investigation upon which the statements or opinions
contained in such certificate or opinion are based;
(3) a statement that, in the opinion of such Person, he or she has
made such examination or investigation as is necessary to enable him or her to express an informed opinion as to whether or not such covenant or condition has been satisfied; and
(4) a statement as to whether or not, in the opinion of such Person, such condition or covenant has been satisfied.
Section 13.06 Rules by Trustee and Agents.
The Trustee may make reasonable rules for action by or at a meeting of Holders. The Registrar or Paying Agent may make reasonable rules and
set reasonable requirements for its functions.