|There are no past events to display.|
|* Data collected 12/02/15 - 12/09/15|
|1050 Caribbean Way|
Miami, FL 33132
Phone (305) 539-6000
|American Stock Transfer and Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11219
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
|PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP |
333 SE Second Avenue
Miami, Florida 33131
United States of America
|Celebrity Cruises Celebrates Autumnal Equinox by Naming Fifth Ship In Widely Heralded Solstice Class Fleet|
MIAMI, Sept 23, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
In light of the images of sun and shadow conveyed in the names of Celebrity Cruises' stylish Solstice Class ships, the world's top-rated premium brand is marking autumnal equinox by announcing the name of the fifth in its 'Xceptional' series: Celebrity Reflection.
"Selecting the name of the fifth ship in the class led us to reflect back on the significant impact the Solstice Class has had on the cruise industry," said Celebrity's President and CEO Dan Hanrahan. "Our Solstice Class ships offer the finest in premium cruising, with service provided by the best men and women in the hospitality business, as evidenced by the tremendous response from our guests, travel partners and the press, and a continuously expanding series of prestigious awards. There is no question that Celebrity Reflection will deliver an equally outstanding vacation experience for our guests."
Following delivery in November 2012, Celebrity Reflection will join Celebrity Solstice, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Silhouette, rounding out the $3.7-billion class.
Celebrity Reflection will present vacationers with some new features, yet to be announced, along with many of the hallmarks found on some or all of her sister ships, including:
- The hip "Celebrity iLounge" that made Celebrity Cruises the industry's first Authorized Apple Reseller
- Uniquely unordinary "Qsine," the first seagoing restaurant to feature a menu and wine list on an iPad(R), and an engaging food-as-theater dining experience
- Celebrity's iconic half-acre Lawn Club, with real, growing grass
- Ten unrivaled dining venues, including Qsine
- Modern, stylish interiors designed by some of the world's best architects and designers
- Hip, cool nightclubs and lounges, including CellarMasters, complete with the industry's first installation of the innovative Enomatic by-the-glass wine serving system
- One of the broadest and best wine offerings in the industry, served by one of the world's largest staffs of certified sommeliers
- One of the world's largest permanent collections of original contemporary art, and the industry's first self-guided art tours to be presented on an iPad(R)
- Widely varied entertainment, including custom aerial production shows and live music
- The extensive array of entertaining and enriching onboard programming offered through "Celebrity Life," including instruction on the latest iPods(R), MacBooks(R) and iLife(R) classes; language learning through Rosetta Stone(R); comparative wine tastings with Riedel Crystal, and enrichment presentations with Smithsonian Journeys
Celebrity Cruises is designed for discerning cruisers, with modern, sophisticated environments, impeccable service, enriching and inspiring onboard programs, and award-winning cuisine. The ultimate in premium cruising, Celebrity sails in Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, California, Canada/New England, Europe, Hawaii, the Pacific Coast, Panama Canal, South America, and year-round in the Caribbean and the Galapagos Islands. Celebrity also offers immersive cruisetour experiences in Alaska, Canada, Europe and South America. Celebrity's mega-series of honors include being named the top mega-ship line in Condé Nast Traveler's annual Readers' Choice Awards (November 2009). Celebrity's fleet currently consists of 10 ships. Its $3.7-billion investment in building five stylish Solstice Class ships between 2008-2012 represents the largest five-year investment in premium cruising. For more information, call your travel agent, dial 1-800-437-3111 or visit www.celebritycruises.com.
SOURCE Celebrity Cruises